- Height – 10cm
- Diameter – 10cm
Natural soy wax and beeswax
- The First Burn is the Most Important! When you light your candle for the first time, always allow the wax to burn so that it melts across the entire surface to the edges. This will effectively assist in preventing tunnelling and help promote an even burn for the duration of the candle’s life.
- Place on a level and heat resistant surface
- Keep wick trimmed to 5mm at all times to avoid smoking
- For best results burn your candle for at least 2 hours but no more than 4 hours at a time
- Do not move a burning candle
- Never leave unattended
- Keep away from children, and pets
- Full warning instructions on candle
There are no reviews yet.