Warrior Plunge Nursing Bra
Warrior Plunge Black – Plunging neckline, strap style sling and lace back mean all angles are covered. Contour foam cup and wire support ensures lift and shape are not compromised. Finished with Rose Gold hardware to complete your look.
*Magnetic nursing clips are not suitable to use for mothers with pacemakers or defibrillators
- Product Information
FIT TIP – The band is slightly firmer than other styles and the cup is half a size smaller if you are fuller in the top of bust.
- Perfect support for both pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Flexi underwire bra for maximum comfort and support.
- Contour cup for a smooth line
- Rose Gold hardware
- Side Sling for great skin to skin contact
- Easy one handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion
For the majority of people wearing a flexi-wire while pregnant and nursing is safe. Hot Milk simply say that you should not wear a wire when ‘you’ feel like your breasts are changing in size throughout the day, not for the first couple of weeks after giving birth, and not if you are highly sensitive to issues like mastitis.
90% Nylon, 10 % Elastane